We will handle, package and ship the products you order with the utmost care to ensure a healthy delivery. Shipping and handling charges are $40 per order.
We believe that we have created an almost perfect method to bring good products from our store to your home. Most of the orders will be shipped 1-2 days after you place your order.
In other words, you will receive high-quality products. And this is how we do it:
- First, we start by stocking only the products of high quality.
- We take your order to our warehouse, where our shipping specialists carefully pack your products. With our packaging system, your products arrive in good conditions.
We appreciate your patience and understanding with our shipping process and timeline.
- In most cases, your order will be shipped in 1- 2 business days during business days.
- Delivery normally takes 2 – 3 business days.
Notification of Delivery
We will email you when your order has been loaded onto a truck for shipment. We ship from four growing grounds across the country. So, if you have an order with multiple items there is a chance that all of your orders will not arrive at the same time. You will be notified via email as each portion of your order ships. The garden center will also contact you to arrange for pick-up, home delivery, or installation. From the date of arrival at the garden center, you will have 14 business days to pick up your order. After those 14 days, the products will no longer be on hold for you. Please note that no refunds will be honored after 30 business days from the date of shipment from us.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the shipping fee?
We charge a flat rate for the shipping fees which cost $40 per order.
- Can I ship my order to more than one address?
Please submit a separate order for each shipping address.
- Can I track my package?
Yes, as long as your order has shipped via a trackable method. To find out, see your e-mail confirmation, or simply go to our Track My Order page.